Role: School Physiotherapist
Salary: Dependent on experience and specific role, please enquire for more details
Working Hours: Dependent on specific role and location, please enquire for more details
Location: Various locations nationwide, please enquire for more details
Desired start date: September 2024
What is the job?
We are looking for experienced chartered physiotherapists to join our rapidly growing team and provide clinical care at a number of schools across the UK.
Successful applicants will be a key part of our clinical team. Working closely with our Head of Physiotherapy and our Sports Doctors they will aid school medical, sports and pastoral teams in providing timely and accurate diagnosis, treatment, management plan and anticipated return to play timeframe for pupils. They will use an evidence-based approach in the rehabilitation of all musculoskeletal injuries and work closely with the schools own medical and strength & conditioning teams as well as affiliated professional academies (where required) to ensure continuity of care across the year.
Who are we looking for?
Our ideal candidate will have:
– Degree in Physiotherapy
– Registration with appropriate governing body (CSP/HCPC)
– Previous experience working with youth athletes and paediatric MSK injuries
– Previous experience treating Rugby, Football, Cricket and multisport athletes.
– Personal Liability/Indemnity insurance
– Pitch-side first aid qualification
– Pitch-side experience
– Taping/Strapping experience
Why work for us?
– Term-time only role, not working during school holidays
– Ongoing CPD throughout your career with us
– Chance to grow with the company
– Be part of a company providing gold-standard medical care
– Close-knit, supportive medical team
What are the next steps?
Please submit a CV to our Head of Physiotherapy, Liz Robson – email@example.com – with a few words in your email explaining what excites you about working at Meliora and what you are looking for from the job.
We will respond to every application and if we think that you’d be a great match for Meliora, and Meliora for you, then we’ll organise a chat with the whole team.
Please note that we will hold all successful and unsuccessful applicants details on file unless you request us not to during the application process.
Whether you are interested in our Sports Medicine, Schools Medicine or Lifestyle medicine services, we’d love to hear about how we can help you so please get in touch.
Meliora Medical Group’s Sports Medicine service operates under the name ‘Return2Play’ and has it’s own website.
Return2Play are the UK’s leading sports medicine provider for schools, clubs and universities.Visit return2play.org.uk